The national competition "The food and the Bible: search and share the bread", promoted and organized by "Biblia, lay association of biblical culture" and DG for the school system and the evaluation of the national education system of the Ministry of Education, University and Research, with the sponsorship of the Cariplo Foundation in Milan, it will end with the award ceremony in Milan at the Cascina Triulza EXPO Tuesday, May 19 from 11.00 to 13.00.
The initiative, aimed at schools of all levels, in this school year was partecipated by 280 schools, with the involvement of about 900 classes and thousands of students across Italy. The jury, made up of two members of the Ministry of Education and three members of Biblia, after having carefully examined the documents produced by the students on the three themes proposed (Hospitality of Abraham; The dreams of Pharaoh; The Book of Ruth) and having appreciated the quality and interdisciplinarity, has awarded 12 prizes (offered by the Cooperative Girolomoni of Isola del Piano) and 38 mentions.
PRIMARY SCHOOL WINNERS
- 1st Prize: ex aequo: classes IV A and IV B, "San G. Bosco", Campobello di Licata (AG);
- 1st Prize ex aequo: class II B, Primary School "R. Micheloni "Aulla (MS);
- 2nd prize: Class II D, "C. Gramsci - Pende ", Noicattaro (BA);
- 3rd prize: Class IV A and IV B, Plexus Badini "Regina Margherita", Rome.
JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL WINNERS
- 1st prize: Class II D, "Fogazzaro" Trissino (VI);
- 2nd prize: The class C, "G. Pascoli ", Portoferraio (LI);
- 3rd Prize ex aequo: Class III A.
HIGH SCHOOL WINNERS
- 1st Prize ex aequo: Class IV A, Liceo Classico "P. Sarpi ", Bergamo;
- 1st Prize ex aequo: Class ID, E, II D, E, III A, B, D, Liceo classico "G.Prati", Trento;
- 2nd prize: classes III and IV A prof. inf., III B and V prof. graf., IV A tec. graf. "Polo L. Bianciardi", Grosseto;
- 3rd prize: classes III B, Liceo artistico “G.Manzù”, Campobasso.